New Site: Drivesafe.ie

Status
Not open for further replies.

fieldcorbett

Hi Guys

This site has been underwraps for a bit while the owner decieded on his next steps. But its not out there and I'd love some feedback.

First some points:
  • Its a simple site - low budget and quick turnaround
  • We just did the site design and coding - content and downloadable files are the clients.
  • We didn't pick the egg!
Sites here: www.drivesafe.ie

and dont hold back - any constructive comments welcome

Thanks
des

georgiecasey

On a related topic, I was thinking of setting up a site for the driver theory test, basically ripping off the questions from the CD and book. Do you say I'd get away with it for a while? Don't want to waste my time

mneylon

Administrator
Staff member
Des - Nice
The only criticism I would have is about the document downloads. I know that schools *probably* have MS Word, but offering RTF and / or PDF would be better for those of us who don't use MS Word as much as others. I also think icons showing what the filetype is can help

fieldcorbett

I agree on the document format, its was the client's decision. I would recommend to others that you put both .doc and pdf up on sites. There are plenty of free pdf generating programs that look like printers, I find less tech savy people find these less 'scary'.

On the graphic side - I went for a simple and less graphic intensive site as I thought that a lot of the target market of this site might be not be on broadband.

Thanks for the feedback
des

Status
Not open for further replies.