Status
Not open for further replies.

Marsden

Hey all,

I'm new to web development and I've only really messed around with templates, but heres my first attempt at a site DreamMachinesIreland.

I only hosted it two days ago and am looking for a bit of feedback.

CelticJim

the source code mentions dynamicdrive for the site script and the footprint may be somewhat unhelpful in trying to rank.It looks slick but you need a proofreader--I'm available for a very sensible fee ;-)

CelticJim

LOL---doesn't quite do it for me mucker --you know the old saying-- time is money.If you do decide to get a proofreader I will beat their price by €5 and guarantee 100% correctification ;-)
wish you all the best

Not bad Marsden, but then again its a free template so its difficult to give constructive feedback when the layout has been created for you. For what its worth theres little or no contextual hyperlinking within the paras, in other words theres very little to click on. Perhaps make the images hyperlinks as these are what most users automatically mouseover to try click to go somewhere. Just some thoughts.

php.allstar

LOL---doesn't quite do it for me mucker --you know the old saying-- time is money.If you do decide to get a proofreader I will beat their price by €5 and guarantee 100% correctification ;-)
wish you all the best

i'll do the proof reading for €5...

now you can get celtic jim to do it for free!

Marsden

i'll do the proof reading for €5...

now you can get celtic jim to do it for free!

Thanks php, I reckon that verbal contract with Jim is rock solid. Who says you get nothing for free in life.

Cheers addy, I appreciate the positive feedback. As for twoheads, I know its a template but I couldn't even design a logo for the site, I've just no imagination.

Status
Not open for further replies.