Status
Not open for further replies.

Forbairt

Teaching / Designing / Developing
I'd really like to invest pots of money in your offering.

Thanks for your vote of confidence in our service ... we're currently ranked number 1 for all our key phrases ... I should get the development team to update the site when I get time. :p

statman

statistically speaking your site ranks very poorly being only 1.5 million for traffic rank.. it doesn't get much traffic does it? You might be able to help this by creating links on other sites that are similar to yours, or where you think your audience will be surfing. Placing links on these sites that are relevant but yet better statistically than yours in popularity, quality, traffic, and reach would be ideal. Imagine the internet like the photo below, you need to target specific points in order to succeed.

Targets can be highlighted by combining statistics.

Forbairt

Teaching / Designing / Developing
statistically speaking your site ranks very poorly being only 1.5 million for traffic rank.. it doesn't get much traffic does it? You might be able to help this by creating links on other sites that are similar to yours, or where you think your audience will be surfing. Placing links on these sites that are relevant but yet better statistically than yours in popularity, quality, traffic, and reach would be ideal. Imagine the internet like the photo below, you need to target specific points in order to succeed.

Hi Statman ... the domain was registered saturday afternoon ... the logo was created over the course of the day among other things and the site was put live I think on sunday :D ...

I'm not too pushed by ranking poorly at the moment and I've no idea if I'm really going to do anything with the site... it was pretty much put together as a joke ... (though the information in it could be considered useful by the uninitiated)

Status
Not open for further replies.