Ok, We Really Do Need To Get Out!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Byron

Hi Guys,
Just wondering if anyone has any plans for a meet up any time soon. I was a wee babby last time you had one.

Also I would be up for some form of Saturday conference or something like that. One day of discussing/ brainstorming/ light drinking. Topics like SEO, good code/usability practice, etc.

Nothing too heavy, really just a way of networking and getting off the computer, and learning a few new tricks. Obviously not a "tell us your secrets" day, but just a way to understand who can do what.

This has probably been done before had it?

We could attack free wifi Cafe En Seine or Morrisons in Dublin city for the first part anyway

davidbehan

Might not be a bad idea to get another IWF meetup going. It was this time last year we had our first one cause I remember we were in the pub for the day watching the rugby.

Saying that, there are loads of networking events coming up over the coming weeks, e.g. blog awards, fowa, bizcamp, and more.

Byron

Ah I still think a pint is worth the effort. Where I worked, we went for a night out together and got home the next day! :p

Seriously thought, it would help add a greater sense of community / openess I suppose... plus drinks with people you prefere BB, PR's and WAI to Big Brother, Proportional Representation and sarah jane WAI o'flynn...

... Ok, maybe a little too young, but it would be worth a shot. I'd be willing to travel anywhere in the city

Status
Not open for further replies.