ooooh google backlinks being updated?

Status
Not open for further replies.

ziycon

How you know if you have activity, i know google crawled my sites forum yesterday and the main site 2days ago!

Gavin

Why is everyone excited by this on different forums? Back links are updated on a monthly basis now anyway.

Redfly

Fair enough. But I would be VERY surprised if any of my toolbar PR7s didn't drop to 5 next export.

Redfly

Did you accept the iEntry/WPN offer?

I replied asking for more information regarding the syndication, rights, benefits etc. The guy replied back so I just have to say yes. I figured it could wait until Monday.

I'm a little concerned though as I have no experience writing (That is why I have a beautiful copywriter) and to be honest, the blog was originally to vent thoughts. I doubt they would be interested in more than two of my drafts and even if they were, I'd have to write them up all nice and pay attention to grammar. ;) I studied computer science in college, not journalism.

I'll see how it goes anyway.

Gavin

We wouldn't be on the map unless we have a 'PR is updating' thread ;)

Good point. I think its funny how forums start going crazy when the PR update has started. Personally I try and not waste my time until the update is ended, it can be very frustrating watching the numbers bounce up & down.

Status
Not open for further replies.