Status
Not open for further replies.

akshay

i have noticed few changes in the PR

i know that this month there is tdefinately going to a Google PR update and i have seen changes in this, there are a few stats @ googlebugs . com that show how they were to how they are now, other than that there are also a few other places which seem to have the same results, but definately will be done by the end of this month.

thanks

akshay

3rigena

u keep mentioning this googlebugs site - it seems to deceptively point all the links mentioned to another site. another spaaaaaaam I reckon.this is pissing me off as i always inevitibly go off and check the dcs to find no change. sigh. I hate this thread.

akshay

its not a spam

its not a spam OK. if i am refering to another site to show changes what do you want me to say. get pissed off if you want but your making it sound like i am spamming and no doubt will prob get a email from admins due to this. thanks alot. waste gal.

3rigena

all i know is that i visited the site, hovered over a bunch of the links (which linked to some .co.uk site.. I clicked one and my browser died (firefox)..) I suspected it was something malicious - apologies... I was being paranoid...

admit it though - you own googlebugs dot com right? cmon, you can tell us.
nobody is listening.

akshay

ok i'l tell u a secret (whispers)... wanna hear it?? lol

llooll are u seriouse???, i dont own that site why dont you contact the owner of that site and find out if your that paranoid!! OK if a give a list of other sites with similar results to the PR would you email me saying that i own them all??, lol ur browser monging out is a problem on ur side i had no problems when i visited the site + many more to be fair,

AKS

3rigena

yeah lol, it's been a long all-nighter.. I am getting paranoid , and i guess I believe you. I gotta stop smoking crack! :D

now show me one site that has variable results for datacenters on the seologs multiple-datacenter tool please... if you cannot, you are talking though your hat, if you can, I'll soon be eating mine.

3rigena

ZOMG you are talking about SERP positioning. This thread was about pagerank - a completely different entity. As I predicted - another waste of time from this thread. thanks and have a nice day.:mad:

Gavin

Major changes are being reported alright. I was looking at 1 site on several Data Centre's and it currently has a mix of PR6 & PR4.

glengara

Andy makes me laugh, he's milking this for all it's worth, claiming innocence as he doesn't "sell PR" which may be factually correct, but is far from the whole picture :).

mneylon

Administrator
Staff member
Looks like my personal blog had dropped to 3. It used to be on 5...

Other sites I run don't seem to have been affected...

3rigena

all my unranked (new) projects are showing PR on a few datacenters.. It's finally happening. woooooooo.

psstt. wanna buy some pr7's? lolz.

edit: Dcs have settled down a bit - I am a measly pr6.
how is everyone else getting on ?

Fintan

A mixed bag of results for me

Some new unranked sites have moved to PR3
Some well established sites have dropped from PR5 to PR3
Other PR5 sites have no change at all.

RedCardinal

A mixed bag of results for me

Some new unranked sites have moved to PR3
Some well established sites have dropped from PR5 to PR3
Other PR5 sites have no change at all.
My first impression is that this is purely optical.

I have strong evidence that what they are now displaying in TBPR has no relation to reality.

Had PR dropped for so many sites over the past months I think we would have seen some unsettling in the SERPs. I think we may be seeing a downgrading of directory links, but again, I dont see corresponding drops in rank.

If I were buying links (and I don't) I would certainly pay little attention to sites achieving mid-PR (5-6) this time round.

Pure FUD

RedCardinal

And lest anyone gets carried away with their new found PR wealth - youtube.com is now PR3 with over 28m backlinks showing in Y!

If that's not an indicator that this export is complete FUD I cant think what is.

louie

Thanks god I don't care much about it. Some of my websites has dropped some went up, but by the way things are going in Google at the moment it seems that everything got thorn-apart.

lostie

pretty good results in my book, sites up to a pr 7 now and my other new unranked domain is now a pr 6!

Status
Not open for further replies.