Status
Not open for further replies.

JMR

Hi there,

Looking for some advice here...
I have a website up and running since January (DryPro Ireland - waterproof cast, bandage and PICC line covers) and it was built using Wordpress with Buy Now buttons as it was deemed to be the simplest and most cost effective solution due to the small number of products for sale.
Originally I expected ireland to be the sole market but have since started selling to the UK so inserted a second Buy Now button on each page with a UK shipping charge associated and using GBP as the currency.

Now though, I want to add an additional shipping option, express delivery at a higher cost.
It seems the only way I can currently achieve this is to insert yet another dedicated Buy Now button for the express delivery purchase.
I think this will make the site cluttered and need a slick solution.
My site developer has quoted for installing a shopping cart from WordPress Shopping Cart Plugin but I am looking for a cheaper option that I can implement myself.
Anybody have a simpler solution?

paul

Ninja
It would probably require some level of programming.
But you could have a dropdown button with the shipping option, Basic / Fast and that that selection would update the value to be billed.

Not exactly the same, but I have 3 products here , Online Payments - Jobs In Ireland and depending on what they select the details is passed to Paypal, something similar can be done for price.

JMR

Thanks for the reply.
I already use a dropdown list which contains 6 different sizes for the product, with different price for each, what I now need is an additional drop down list or similar which can provide 2 or 3 different shipping methods (each with a different price)
Any ideas anybody?

Status
Not open for further replies.