PHP Architect and Developer looking for a remote job

Discussion in 'Marketplace Requests' started by Piotr Borys, Apr 21, 2017.

Tags:
  1. Piotr Borys

Piotr Borys New Member

Hi,

I'm an advanced software architect and developer of web applications. I have about 9 years of experience with HTML/CSS, PHP and SQL. I have also some experience with C# WPF and other programming languages. I am skilled in software architeture and development, server administration, software testing, web design and graphic arts. I am currently looking for remote freelance job(s).

Please contact me at:

email: piotr.kolesnik@protonmail.com

or Skype: piotr_kolesnik

or phone: +48 720 822 889

Thank you,

here is a recommendation letter from irish company DriveNtell which I've been working with for last 5 years:

"Piotr was responsible for delivering a complex web interface for our software product. He completed this task to the highest professional standard and we were extremely happy with his work. On many occasions throughout the project we added new features to the project specification and we changed our requirements at short notice but Piotr was always completely flexible and delivered exactly what we wanted very very quickly. In addition to advising us on what technologies to use for our solution and implementing these, Piotr also offered us excellent advice on the "look and feel" of our web interface. In short, Piotr offers and delivers a design and development service of the highest technical and professional standard and I recommend him very strongly."

Martin Hynes

DriveNtell Limited

DriveNtell

DriveNtell