Please review my website

Discussion in 'Site Reviews / Announcements' started by Robert, Oct 15, 2013.

1. Robert

Robert New Member

What do You think? www.atomizer.ie

2. fafanqll

fafanqll New Member

Hello

Site for me is ok ... or just only ok

I like colours on websites - You have nice ,visible banner on front ...but rest of site looks same ....grey..grey...grey..
    Nice background could give some life to site and make some important parts of site more visible
    Categories are not so much visible ...
    Product cart don't invite me so mutch to buy ...
    product description looks like never ending story ....bla.. bla ..bla ..Same size ...same style...and too long
    Do something with logo ...
    A little bit of work and you can create something intersting from that template
    Thats MY opinion

Good Luck

3. Micheal

Micheal New Member

domain name is good, but font of menu is small try to increase the font size of your menus..

4. salati

salati New Member

Nice but i think the content is too small and not inviting to read, i feel that you can do some improvement and good luck!!!

5. brownskin

brownskin New Member

I think the content is too small and if I can give you some advices - if you're looking for great templates you'll find it on the Gavick website. They have very wide choice of free and premium templates, sometimes it can be very good solution.

6. SeoGenesis

SeoGenesis New Member

The domain is catchy.. The website's design could be improved + the font hurts my eyes when I try to read it!

7. Dublin Domainer

Dublin Domainer New Member

I think that the name, while catchy, doesn't exactly go with the content. At least my understanding of an atomizer is a spray for perfume and so on.

I also think that the home page looks more like a sales page, and the content is far too dense for comfortable reading.

Finally, there are several problems with the English. It looks as if the content has been written either very carelessly or by a non-native speaker. This gives an unprofessional finish to the page.

I hope this has been helpful. :)

8. eham

eham New Member

nice domain name you have.front is too small.you can increase it.otherwise it is looking nice

9. temp.rb

temp.rb New Member

Classic design? Font for Mainmenu & Slide menu too small :confused: and I see two js errors from your site