poker

Status
Not open for further replies.

babyboy808

I am absolutely crap at poker. Can barely play the game. Would love to learn though... 110k sterling... sweet

Cormac

I play a bit. I have to brush up a bit though. I'm thinking of buying Doyle Brunson's book to aid my stride into online play.

georgiecasey

I was *obsessed* with poker from approx Sept 05 to July 06 and then just got really sick of it. Played practically every night in the student villages during college, remember study week for Christmas, I never played so much. Cormac, I bought Brunsons book, Super System 2, I'll sell it to ya on the cheap. Near perfect condition.

georgiecasey

Thought it was kinda crap to be honest. It's on all different types of poker and I was only interested in no limit holdem. Only about 70 pages altogether on holdem, mostly from Doyle himself. Never read super system 1. My fav book was Dan Harringtons first one, forget the name.

Cormac

It's only Texas Hold'Em that I'm interested in as well.
I might ask about for the best book on it. Cheers Georgie.

Cormac

Just wondered whether any of you ladies and gents play poker?
I was lucky enough to beat 255 others to win a pacakge for the Grosvenor UK Poker Tour in association with Bluesqpoker.com - so potentially I could win 110k sterling .. god that would be shweeet. I hope y'all cross your fingers for me- I play on friday and its only my 2nd ever live tourney :)

How did you get on?

I'm thinking of buying David Sklansky's book. Have you read it. What book would you recommend?

Status
Not open for further replies.