Problems signing up to Adsense

Status
Not open for further replies.

Karen

Hi all,

I've just joined this forum and this is my first post. I was wondering if anyone could advise on my problem with signing up to Adsense. When it came to the part of the signing up for Adsence form, to input my postal code, it did not accept County Laois which is my postal code. I have been onto Google by email explaining this but they just keep sending me the link to retry telling me my address must be incomplete or incorrect. I dont have a house number or street name as I live 4 miles or so outside the main town. Has anyone ever had this problem and if so how did you get around it. Thank you in advance for your help.

paul

Ninja
did you try to put in 0000 for the postal code ?

Karen

tried that

Hi Paul,
Yeah I tried 0000 but still wouldn't accept it as a postal code. Maybe I should try again

mneylon

Administrator
Staff member
Google seems to have "issues" with a lot of the shorter Irish addresses, as they consider them to short to be "real".

You might try emailing them or using their contact options - if you can find them!

Karen

success!

I emailed them again and they have replied saying although they would prefer a "valid residence" they have reviewed my situation and approved the account.

For anyone out there with a similar problem I just emailed adsense-support@google.com and was contacted by Ip****a who replied to my email very quickly. I have heard nightmare stories about adseses' customer service but I guess I was just lucky to get it sorted so quickly.

Karen

Ps

I also got a telephone number for the Dublin office of Google from another forum. I haven't tried it but it's 1890 943 980

Status
Not open for further replies.