Status
Not open for further replies.

bjd461

I am very interested here also to hear all your tips.

I will mention blog comenting, i.e. leaving coments on other peoples blogs (relevant blogs), and adding a link back to your own site.

There are various search phrases that we can use in Google, such as: *my-keyword-phrase "powered by wordpress" "leave a comment" site:.com
With this method you generate a list manually, then visit each site and see if its dofollow, see if comments are enabled, and leave your comment.

But its tedious. Many of the results will be very old, or closed, and comments will never get moderated.

So instead, go to Google alerts, and add*my-keyword-phrase as a Google alert. You can then receive email from Google every day showing you a list of sites with fresh content on your topic. Then you go check each one, and comment where you can. Because its fresh, it is likely that moderation will be fairly quick.

B

breik

Write technical articles and exchange links with thematic blogs - simple tips.

robertwalker

In terms of promoting my blog, I prioritize creating quality engagement and advertisement. Newly added articles on my blog, needs to be shared on my social media accounts such as Facebook, Twitter and Google+ page. This to inform my friends, connection and follower about my updates. Guess what, it drives traffic to my blog, and it's very effective.

Status
Not open for further replies.