Status
Not open for further replies.

Micheal

Hello Guys,

I need to know does marketing effective as all of the promotional emails will go to spam or Prmotion folders ?? I have no experience over email marking please guide..

If you capture peoples emails using a reputable email marketing tool then the emails in theory shouldn't go to spam. If you are emailing them without permission (not a good idea) then the odds are higher that you will end up in their spam filters.

Email marketing can be everything from highly effective (if you do great emails) or highly annoying. It is a talent that you need to develop over time. There are millions of tutorials and books out - and usually you have to sign up for their email newsletter to get the book so go figure..

Micheal

Email marketing can be everything from highly effective (if you do great emails) or highly annoying. It is a talent that you need to develop over time. There are millions of tutorials and books out - and usually you have to sign up for their email newsletter to get the book so go figure..

dan12

I remember we had some great copy writers when we started out , but our email marketing wasn't getting the traction that I hoped. I just started to write emails like I was speaking to some one and I also added some videos in to our new letter follow up's where people could see who I am. Ever since then we have had see great open rates and our leads are getting that promotional email every couple of months.

I think most people found our site from our videos and my blog which they way I write is more like a conversation , I think people knew right away that I didn't write those original emails in our newsletter and that's why the stopped opening them.

email marketing is highly effective and the way it is written is also highly important.It's a very good way of promoting and increasing the business.

Status
Not open for further replies.