Status
Not open for further replies.

StephenM

I got the following email today to an address that reaches all admins on my site. Google (Who manage my emails) marked it as Spam, and normally there is a 50% chance of the spam being normal mail. I cant figure out if its legit or not. I don't intend on replying however...

Dear Staff:
We found your site and we liked it, but it looks like you could be getting a lot more visibility and traffic on the search engines if your site was easier to locate. For no cost to you we will analyze your site and your web placement and show you how a higher listing with specific key words would greatly benefit your online results. Email us today at suzannedanes@gmail.com . Our free review comes with no strings attached.

Sincerely,
Suzanne Danes
S- Marketing

If you wish to be removed answer with "REMOVE" as subject line.
Valid only for U.S websites

ghost

suzie and her free service

normally there is a 50% chance of the spam being normal mail.
This has not been my experience with gmail
I have emails from six websites and my own personal account redirected to gmail 50 +mails a day I check the spam before deleting and never have problems.

As for the suzie one and her free service Don't press the remove me from your list button.
and watch out for this one Microsoft something @gmail.com
caught me last week and my spam has nearly doubled

StephenM

This has not been my experience with gmail
I have emails from six websites and my own personal account redirected to gmail 50 +mails a day I check the spam before deleting and never have problems.

I have no problems with the standard gmail but the one managing my website emails has about a 50% hit or miss rate.

johnsonkyle25

It may be spam, but if it is a legit offer you would get the free review and if you’re already on top of SEO for your website, new ideas won’t hurt you.

link8r

I've gotten a similar e-mail - it said "our company is number one in Google for SEO" - but it was sent from a GMAIL address. The problem with that is that they didn't mention a company name, so in one respect it was a little smart.

Why is a "professional" marketing company sending e-mails from a g-mail account and not their own domain?

sophielc

you'll head to their website and they will give you a few free tips (probably something you already know); then they'll ask you to pay for a more detailed analysis, this is probably spam, unless this is a newsletter you signed up for a while ago but can't remember signing up to.

Status
Not open for further replies.