Register365 Hosting problems. 22/7

Status
Not open for further replies.

ironkav

Hi all,

first post here, hoping to get some feedback. I have the old legacy linux hosting with Register365. It seems there are major issues this weekend (since Fri) and I cant get any response to my tickets or on phone.

Has anyone experienced the same? and have they gotten any response as to the issue..

Sample issue on one of the sites (Joomla based) that im getting is the following. I also am getting issues with my drupal sites where only the content loads and no CSS or images.

[h=1]Internal Server Error[/h]The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.
Please contact the server administrator, webmaster@xxxxxxx.ie and inform them of the time the error occurred, and anything you might have done that may have caused the error.
More information about this error may be available in the server error log.
Apache/1.3.37 Server at xxxxxx.ie Port 80

THanks
IK

ziycon

I've heard of a few horror cases with hosting365, I can't speak for last weekend as to what happened but therevery little that can be done by yourself for an 'Internal Server Error', all you can do is just keep trying to contact them.

Status
Not open for further replies.