Retail Management / Stock Control system with ecommerce functionality

Status
Not open for further replies.

WhitePhantom

Hi,

What rms / stock control system would anyone recommend for a busy retail outlet who now want to go online?

They currently have a stock control system, but it doesn't have any ecommerce functionality built in, and they're considering getting a system that will provide them with rms / stock control and ecommerce.

J.

php.allstar

Hi, I had been working on a project previously (which got abandoned) and they were using Orderwise

It integrates with most open source shopping carts. In my case I was integrating it with osCommerce.

dropbop

I set a client up with Linnworks about a year ago to help him run a number of websites. It was intigrated into Oscommerce, Zencart, a Magento site and his eBay too. He runs both wholesale and retail and they system works great with both at the same time. There is a bit of setting up in it, but its definitly worth a look (linnworks.com).

Another option, which I personally use and can recommend, is a program from Magneticone.com, Store Manager. I use it to run 3 zencart sites, but they have different versions for other open source scripts like Osc, Magento, x-cart, cre-loaded and others.

Hope that helps

DB

Status
Not open for further replies.