rte.ie

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cormac

It looks better...but not by much. Nice to see RSS feeds popping up all over the place.

What is up with their logo in the banner and also the tonne of whitespace under the flash box in IE7?

I'm going to presume that the site isn't 100% finished yet.

Cormac

also check out what happens when you leave out the "www" from the address :)

lyric fm eh! crikey! There are so many irish sites which don't support no-www (whatever the term is, i know there is a fancy term other than class-b addressing)

luas.ie is one, meteor.ie doesn't support it either :confused:

ButtermilkJack

They must have fixed that non-www thingy. I'm just getting rte as usual. Anyway, it's nicer than the last site I like it. Still a wee bit busy though.

Peter McC

Lot's happening on the home page but easy to find what you're looking for. Clicked on the shop, did they forget to update this section?
Can't find a t-shirt of Charlie Bird anywhere. Nuts!

TheMenace

Far too busy and very poor content layout and site architecture... so it's the same as it was before then! Better markup this time though and I think the design looks a lot better (but still not great). Nice to see RSS feeds up there as Rollo said.

louie

I like it. A lot better then the old one.
Links at the top navigation are missing the title tag.
Actually they are missing everywhere.

The shop still has the old layout.

dubl1nguy112

Anyone reminded of Ireland.com?

My first thought too, did Webfactory have a hand in it? Not mad about it (RTE) too dark, flat and with 3 animations in such close proximity to each other it's a little busy.

Also I'm not sure about their turning themselves into a portal, there are plenty of others attempting to do that at the moment, why not focus on what people who come to their site are looking for - TV/Broadcast info.

Status
Not open for further replies.