Status
Not open for further replies.

Magenta

I was reading a post on this forum some time ago about how to design your website so that it would be seo friendly.

It mentioned the amount of characters in each heading and metric tags h1 & h2, bold italics. Sprinkling keywords on each page.

I'm unsure what any of this means but was hoping somebody knows about the post I am talking about. From what I can remember there were a few replies from other posters stating that they had read this before and that it was a great article or something to that affect.

pori12

ipad development

Android is unlike any other mobile development platform or Java-based environment. [FONT=&quot]Triple Bottom Line’s Android webinar [/FONT]will immerse students in the Android platform, leveraging their existing Java expertise, and allowing them to walk away from the class ready to build Android GUIs and related components.On the first class you will write your first Android Activities. Through the rest of the week you will be progressively introduced to more and more of what Android has to offer – services, multitouch, and system search services. You will apply this knowledge with working code every step of the way. Be ready to work hard and learn a lot in this intensive, hands-on, five day introduction to programming with the Android platform.

Status
Not open for further replies.