SEO professional required

Status
Not open for further replies.

EdenWeb

Hi folks
I wonder can anyone recommend an experienced white-hat SEO professional (preferably in Dublin) for on-going work.

I'm not particularly interested in working with an agency, a web company that "does" SEO. Really looking for someone who is 100% focussed on SEO (Organic and PPC) and who lives and breathes the stuff.

Please email me at peter AT edenweb.ie or drop your name down here.

Cheers
Peter

spagettilegs

Hi folks
I wonder can anyone recommend an experienced white-hat SEO professional (preferably in Dublin) for on-going work.

I'm not particularly interested in working with an agency, a web company that "does" SEO. Really looking for someone who is 100% focussed on SEO (Organic and PPC) and who lives and breathes the stuff.

Please email me at peter AT edenweb.ie or drop your name down here.

Cheers
Peter

Hi Peter, One word of advice. If you are looking for link building, make 100% sure that you have complete control over EVERY single your tier-1 link. No excuses or buts. You need to be able to remove any link at anytime as you want in the future. Without this control, you will not have the ability to control your rankings and adapt to any algorithm changes. If this work you are going to have done will affect your income, do a in depth check of their techniques, look for historical examples of ranking, NOT recent ones and if your not sure what to look for, get a second opinion of their work. I'll be happy to do it free for you as I've seen to many people get burnt through shoddy SEO techniques.

Status
Not open for further replies.