Spinning the Blog

Status
Not open for further replies.

alexpixie

I have blogs on martial arts where I put contents from traditional martial arts to latest trends. Since more then I am writing different content for it. Nowadays sometimes I spin over my old content which I did write more then one year ago. Does spinning the content can effects the search engine? If it’s good or bad do advice me.

Sprouter

I think that spinning is a great idea in your case. I mean the content was written by you anyway right? And the content is a year old so yeah in my mind spinning is a great idea :)

Niche

What is spinning

Hi, I have been a blogger for a few years now and must confess I have never come across blog spinning.
Anyone care to explain what spinning is?

Hafsoh

Its okay especially if you're a good spinner, it will benefit your blog as long as more time has passed between the original and the spinned one, the new article can have new material better than the old article.

Hafsoh

Hi, I have been a blogger for a few years now and must confess I have never come across blog spinning.
Anyone care to explain what spinning is?
Article Spinning is the process where a person creates a new article out of an existing article just by rewriting it using synonyms words. Its invovles taking an original article and generating 10's or 100's of new unique versions of the text.

Status
Not open for further replies.