This made me lol...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forbairt

Teaching / Designing / Developing
I was just cancelling NTL there as I'm moving (should have actually done it 30 days ago .. as its 30 days notice in writing) and I went from customer services and told I was getting put through to the cancellations department.

While I'm waiting for the cancellations department ... what do I hear them saying.

Our current services are proving so popular we've had a few more calls than we've expected
... this on the cancellations line :D

ah well .. it made me laugh

Any recommendations on broadband in Dublin ? :) (I'll guess it depends on location) ... I just ended up getting the O2 mobile to tide me over ... and so far I'm quite impressed by it.

louie

That's a good one alright.
As for broadband I use Eircom business package and I am very happy with it.

TheMenace

I have to say, I've been using NTL for years and they've been excellent. O2 Broadband is good most of the time but it can really crawl at peak times.

Forbairt

Teaching / Designing / Developing
Had a number of outages with NTL in the past year .... which were really annoying as I didn't have a backup and it really did happen when I needed it most.

O2 is pretty good all over galway ... I'm going to be using it for work only ( so its more a being able to check emails / upload a few updates) .. and I've heard good things about it on the train as well from a guy I was talking to last night.

I guess once I find an area it'll be easier to decide what I do ... in a way I wouldn't mind staying with NTL when its up its great ... its just when its not ... its annoying as hell and those are the times I remember most.

Status
Not open for further replies.