Status
Not open for further replies.

daba

hi
i'm trying to find forums in Ireland where i can set up a profile for a website , also link to it and if possible promote it (for free) to get backlinks, without being considered as a spammer !!! does such a place exist ? :upset:

mneylon

Administrator
Staff member
No - and don't try it on here either :)

link8r

hi
i'm trying to find forums in Ireland where i can set up a profile for a website , also link to it and if possible promote it (for free) to get backlinks, without being considered as a spammer !!! does such a place exist ? :upset:

Maybe the answer is in your question : why do you think that this practice may be considered spam and is the problem that people [do] think its spam but you just want to be able to do it without them thinking so ?

piotr

just use your signature and dont suggest your service as the best, anyway to be a real spammer you need Xrumer or other BHS tool,

link8r

just use your signature and dont suggest your service as the best, anyway to be a real spammer you need Xrumer or other BHS tool,

No you don't and that's precisely the problem with spam. 1 spam post is spam. To be a real pain in the ass you would use tools. Spam isn't just a quantity problem. Hence the saying "Most spammers don't know they're spammers because they've a really bad [narcissistic] definition"

mneylon

Administrator
Staff member
Spammers drive me mad.
It doesn't matter what medium they use, but they take up time that could be spent much more productively.
On this site I have had to install extra software just to block the deluge and some still gets through!

daba

i agree with everyone who thinks that spam is a bad practice . but my point was may b u can get accused of spamin while your intentions are good . basically i'm tryin to avoid being in that situation, and not cross this thin line which is gettin thinner & thinner.

daba

sorry i forgot to mention earlier that i wanted to find a legal & accepted way to post in forums & get some backlinking without breaking any rules . thanx everyone for your comments .

daba

Thanx addyj for the advice, i have come to that conclusion recently , it is very safe and i hope it will help in gaining high ranking in goole's search .

link8r

Recently heard the founders of a very well known SEO resource site mention "Comment Marketing" .... aka blog comment spam

K

kawserahmed

If the post has characteristics which are considered as spam, will be regarded as spam where ever you post it. I think the forum is not for spammers. Go with the FAQ.

Status
Not open for further replies.