Video game vendor affiliate sites

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheMenace

I'm looking for an affiliate that sells video games in the UK and Ireland. From what I can gather, Amazon and Play.com only deliver games in the UK - which is a bit of a joke really.

Anyone know of anyone? CD Wow only seem to have a referral scheme whereas I'm looking for a full API.

mneylon

Administrator
Staff member
Play.com will deliver games to Ireland - one of my staff got a ps2 game from them today
Play.com's program is on buy.at

TheMenace

Thanks Michele. I tried to purchase a PSP game on Play.com over Christmas and they said they wouldn't deliver to Ireland. :( I hope you're right though; will check it out right now!

zabbo

Not keen on play.com since the hassle with delivering to Ireland.

CDWow are on Affiliate Window which offers 4% commission. CDWow have a datafeed as well, which is handy if you can manipulate it in XML (parsing perhaps?)

There's also a few other ones such as gameseek and powerplaydirect on AW. Gameseek would be popular for sourcing hard to find games.

The usual linking methods and creative's are available, although I've tailored ads for CDWow on my site Wiffy Nintendo Wii Ireland

ph3n0m

the problem with play.com - is that your pricing has to be in euros - you cannot buy at the sterling price

Status
Not open for further replies.