Volunteer Jobs Available

Discussion in 'Employment Available' started by mugein1080p, May 8, 2015.

1. mugein1080p

mugein1080p New Member

Hello.

I am setting up a webhosting company but need some staff. I am unable to pay right now but this may change in the future. Below you will find a list of jobs available.

Website Designer.
    As of right now we have no design for our website and i have no previous experience with HTML.
    Your role as web designer would be to design a website that looks good. everything link would need to work and it would have to be easy for new comers to learn. Also needs to be compatible with whmcs.

Tech support.
    We are in need of more tech support. you would need to have experience with both whmcs and cPanel. Your role would be to help everyone who asks for our help. You would need to work at least 5 hours a day. you can choose when you work. We would also offer you free services with us

Advertisers:
    Your job would be to advertise our services on forums, directories, ect and bring in new costumers. You would need to work at least 4-5 hours a day. choice of when you work is yours. We would also offer you free services with us.

Sales support.
    Your job would be to assist with sales and answer any questions that costumers may have before the purchase. You would need to work 5 hours a day. when you work is your choice. We would also offer you free services with us.

Other requirements.
    You must have skype

To apply message me on here or email jobs@lightninghost.eu with your application

2. mneylon

mneylon Administrator Staff Member

3. mugein1080p

mugein1080p New Member

The only problem With the site you just posted is it requires the amount you are willing to pay. these are volunteer jobs there for no pay at this point in time

4. mneylon

mneylon Administrator Staff Member

Well if you aren't going to pay people then they're not actual jobs ..
    Why would anyone work for you if they aren't going to be paid?
    I could understand if you were running a charity, but you're talking about setting up a commercial business.

5. mugein1080p

mugein1080p New Member

If you would have read the title of even the post you would see that it was unpaid and volunteer. All money made from hosting will go directly into making our services better there for we wont have any money to pay at the start. I did make that clear that in the future i would pay as soon as we made profits but that wont be for a while.