What are the best irish blogs to read for web designers?

Status
Not open for further replies.

bearaman

Hi There,
Just wondering if there's a list anywhere of the best/most popular Irish bloggers that blog about web design/IT?
All links welcome.
B.

n3tFl0w

Update :: Actually - I just properly read your post so forget everything that I just said.... or am about to say... I dunno!! All of this below! Forget it!

There a good few. Just people like Dan Cederholm, Eric Meyer, Johnathan Snook to name but a few. Throw them into google and you'll find their blogs.

One I've found particularly interesting is my own.. ha ha.. only joking - Its by an Australian Web design team and they post some really good links and articles and stuff. Check them out @ Max Design - standards based web design, development and training

Anouilh

It depends a lot on what sort of blog you enjoy reading. I keep up to date on almost everything by checking Damien Mulley's blog: Damien Mulley Mamanpoulet is very cutting-edge on issues: Maman Poulet Grannymar has a really nice group of family and friends around her and is very entertaining. Her increasingly large retinue of Toy Boys seems to inspire much of her activity on the Blogosphere: Grannymar Redmum is probably the best photographer on the Planet when it comes to fine insight: red mum If you look at the various Irish Blog Awards sites you will find hundreds more. I like Kyle Tunney and Jason Roe a lot: Kyle Tunney Photography Blog - Ireland Jason Roe - Web design, Development, SEO Advice All the Irish photo bloggers hang out on Flickr and you could check the Boards.ie group there: Flickr: boards.ie I've just posted about some of the bloggers who helped me get my photography up to scratch, which you may find useful: Photographe à Dublin: The Story of My Life If you could find a moment to post some of your favourites here, it would be very welcome.

Status
Not open for further replies.