Status
Not open for further replies.

Acejack

I'm with my girlfriend and she is listening to Avril Lavigne music all the time, so I can't listen to what I like! :rolleyes::mad::mad::mad::rolleyes:
hehehe

jmcc

Just listening to some Orb stuff. It kind of fits my html/css style. But the Goldberg Variations seems to work better for my SQL and php programming.

Regards...jmcc

terabai

hello everyone

hi all. I am terabai. well, i like my chemical romance and taking back sunday kind of songs. :D

AnneM

Most of the time, I love listening to RNB songs. I am also interested to some songs of different bands.

elinksamee

hi there...am new here...

mostly i listen to micheal jackson, mariah carey, celion dion, chicago and boys 2 men...i just love their voices...listening to their song's make's my day complete.

plewman

Got the Beatles remastered set for Christmas, listening to one new one per month currenty on 2nd album, 'with the beatles' reali:Dsing how far ahead they were of everyone else at the time,

Forbairt

Teaching / Designing / Developing
Sacrilege I know, but I actually prefer Radio Dread to Radiohead

Any relation to Dreadzone ? :D (listen to Second Light by them a biteen too much)

Currently listening to way too much A State Of Trance by Armin Van Buuren the end of the year mix number 436 was very good

Status
Not open for further replies.