Status
Not open for further replies.

mneylon

Administrator
Staff member
If you want a proper answer stop being so vague.

Neither myself nor any other member of this site can mind read. We have no way of knowing what your site(s) are and which niches they cater for / to.

So if you ask a sane question then maybe somebody will bother answering you, but if you keep asking ultra-vague questions you aren't likely to get any answers
Read this:
How To Ask Questions The Smart Way

raul

What' the best affiliate?

Try as many as you can and in 10-12 months you'll know what's best for your site(s).

Tip : Don't try to sell fridges to Eskimos...if you know what I mean...

Cheers,
Raul.

3rigena

lol @ michele and the link provided :)

Original Poster yeah u need to be a lil' more specific.. depends what you are selling, and whether u want cash per acquisition or revenue share or other...

have a look at commission junction, they have schemes for everything..
Also do some googling of "best affiliate scheme for X "where X is ur target niche

mneylon

Administrator
Staff member
You'll see good things and bad things being said about most affiliate programs. The key is finding something that works well with your site's topic and audience

mlboyle19

Re:What's the best affiliate?

[FONT=&quot]Hi Talks_44[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]There are plenty of affiliate programs available in the market but just a few that really generates a reasonable revenue. I also want to join if there are affiliate programs that would yield bigger profit. I have learned something about software application support from live247support.com[/FONT][FONT=&quot] a live chat support software company. I'm planning to venture in this type of affiliate program because in a certain forum 2people did encourage me to try it. They even shared the blog about this live customer service software and I will also post it here:[/FONT][FONT=&quot] ecommerceevolution.blogspot.com/2009/10/online-business-software-boosts-sales.html
They highly recommended it and it made me more curious now and I'm already planning to subscribe. But I want to get more ideas about this scheme, I'm seeking more advice from those who have more idea about chat software before I start. So please if there's more you can share I'll greatly appreciate if you will post it here. Thanks and hope to hear from you…[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Miley[/FONT]

Status
Not open for further replies.