Status
Not open for further replies.

jmcclements

I admit I am very lazy and just use blogger..

On the plus side, you will get your blog indexed by Google fairly quickly!

paul

Ninja
The big no no against blogger, is that the lovely link love is passed to blogger.com domain and not your companies site. Personally I like to have control over my links etc.

Wordpress is super easy to install.

ziycon

I was actually just about to ask this question, i'm looking to integrate a blogging system on my site so all users would have there own blog and maintain it themselves but still allows me to admin the overall aspects of the blog(s), i see that Worldpress has a bridge into SMF which is what im looking for, so would people agree that Worldpress is a powerful/rich feature set blog to use?

paul

Ninja
Ziycon : Wordpress MU is for you (perhaps),
jmcclements : It's never to late to change, you can always import the posts over and close your existing blog.

Gavin

so would people agree that Worldpress is a powerful/rich feature set blog to use?

Very much so. You can hack it too pieces and customise it to what you want or simply use template themes and plugins to give you more features by clicking a few a buttons.

I highly recommend it also.

Forbairt

Teaching / Designing / Developing
for Multiple users and individual blogs on your site I'd be inclined to go the route of MT4 ... static generated content (so to speak) as opposed to multiple DB hits all the time

ziycon

for Multiple users and individual blogs on your site I'd be inclined to go the route of MT4 ... static generated content (so to speak) as opposed to multiple DB hits all the time
Can MT4 dveloper be used as i'd be integrating it into my site or do i need a licence like the enterpirse one!?

aarathy

In my opinion,wordpress is the best blog software. It is free software. It is an open Source project. It is a mature and stable product.

------------------------------
Bindu Jaisankar

Status
Not open for further replies.