White text on profile pages

Status
Not open for further replies.

link8r

Hi BK,

Just noticed white text on a (I think) light grey background (I'm colour blind so I might have this wrong) on people's profile pages - the tabs and the actions on the LHS (add as a friend etc) - I was playing with this earlier and it was difficult to discern the tabs or text actions.

mneylon

Administrator
Staff member
The white text thing - I'll have a chat with Forbairt about this
RSS - I think I might have disabled that at some point .. just a question of turning it back on .. (I think!)

link8r

you also could have gone with "white text ? looks perfect to the rest of us" - I'd have had no idea!!! :)

Claudiu

I noticed the white text thing as well, but you have a customization option to set your own colors anyway you want on the right side of the tabs... (If you're refering to the profile page)

Satanta

...but you have a customization option to set your own colors anyway you want on the right side of the tabs... (If you're refering to the profile page)
Always better to keep the default accessible to all where you can and then let users customise it to preference as they wish after that.

Out of curiosity BK, was there a reason/logic for disabling the atom feeds at the time (e.g. getting spammed, etc.) or was it just 'one of those things'?

Status
Not open for further replies.