Status
Not open for further replies.

Gavin

I just completed a new install yesterday. I'll hit the roof if I need to upgrade already.

Blogger is starting to become more & more attractive these days. :eek:

Forbairt

Teaching / Designing / Developing
verifying everything is as it should be ... verifying any custom mods are still working and so on ... takes a bit of time .. maybe its only an hour ... but its still an hour

Have only 6 wordpress blogs I think .. still annoying ... should get more organised as paul said and sort it out with subversion ... actually quite quick to do hmm just have to pull from subversion and overwrite local files and then upload hmm..

Gavin

should get more organised as paul said and sort it out with subversion ... actually quite quick to do hmm just have to pull from subversion and overwrite local files and then upload hmm..

Same thoughts I'm having yet where to find the time to learn about this subversion malarkey? Its the key solution for me at this stage of the game.

Forbairt

In that case I'd recommend checking out VMware ... if you've got a bit of extra memory on your machine its great ... will have you up and running in minutes with Subversion Appliance running on Ubuntu.

Then its a simple enough matter of getting your editor of choice talking to subversion.

(there is a mild bit of configuration but nothing too strenious)

Backing up subversion = backing up the appliance ...

(well its just a thought at any rate)

n3tFl0w

seems to be evolving to be more like expression engine ?

Without the $250 price tag.... Excellent.

Seriously though, having never used it (EE) i don't know much about it. It seems pretty feature filled, so maybe it deserves the not-so-small-as-to-be-unnoticeable fee.

Forbairt

Would appear to be a feature enhancement release

That said is it just me or is it next to impossible to find release notes / changelog on there

Didn't check the main download yet

Status
Not open for further replies.