Work in Progress, any feedback welcome

Status
Not open for further replies.

kittykatg5

Hi All, we've eventually got our new site up any running, still ironing out a few issues but would love any and all feedback. I know I'm probably asking too much but if you've got a free moment you might just try the booking engine (not book obviously, but just the processes involved, we have a 30 Day free trial and am unsure of the clarity of it at present).
The new site is Carleton Village Self Catering Holiday Homes Cork, Carleton Youghal
Thanks Guys,

FergusM

Hi,

Had a look. The site looks current and fresh. It had the right feel for a holiday site.

I inputted a date on the home page and was brought to a new page with a calender on it and another box for inputting dates. I clicked on the calender and it highlighted the week but nothing else. If it had done something I have no idea what I would have been renting. I hit the select a room and it brought me around in a circle. I think maybe you need to sit behind someone while they enter and interact with the site. Just watch with no interaction from you to see what might seem obvious to you but not to others.

Of course the problem might be me as well.

Hope this helps and good luck.

Regards
Fergus

Status
Not open for further replies.