Status
Not open for further replies.

webman1

Anyone honestly making any good money from Adsense these days?

Anybody got an average amount that is possible to make daily with? & What would the daily visitors number have to be to make same?

Gavin

If you don't have an account I suggest you rush away and apply. Its a great money spinner without much pain. Create the ads and copy & past the code, easy stuff.

As for how much you can make, really depends on your niche and the amount of visitors. Anything from $1 a day to $100 upwards.

babyboy808

It is definitely harder earning through adsense these days, well for me anyway, but exactly as Gavin says, depends on your niche and traffic.

I have a site that earns upwards of $1.50/click consistently and others that earn cents.

Redfly

I blame the likes of Dave Davis and other skilled Adwords users.....gob****es. :rolleyes:

Hey! Blame Google for giving advertisers the option to bid separately on the content network and smartpricing! ;)

And OP: Definitely sign up. Trust me, it's possible to make a LOT more than $100 a day with adsense.

webman1

Wow RedFly. Do you make such money?

Any tips?

i.e. Would over $100 per day come from 1 site or many sites combined?

Would you recommend a Blog to start out with or try to find some high paying niche site to build information on etc.?

If a niche site, how would i go about trying to find a niche site with some highpaying ads i.e. is there any site/program that could assist in telling me what would be a relatively good paying site for adsense.

Any tips whatsoever would be great

Redfly

Any tips?

Would you recommend a Blog to start out with or try to find some high paying niche site to build information on etc.?

If a niche site, how would i go about trying to find a niche site with some highpaying ads i.e. is there any site/program that could assist in telling me what would be a relatively good paying site for adsense.

Lots of people make a lot more than $100 a day with AdSense.

Tips: Experiment with units and placement. Remember, you can embed Js in Js.

You can make a lot more with aff products on a blog than adsense in my opinion. If you want to make money with Adsense, go wherethe traffic is. (Myspace, facebook, music, videos).

"If a niche site, how would i go about trying to find a niche site with some highpaying ads i.e. is there any site/program that could assist in telling me what would be a relatively good paying site for adsense." - Everyone starts out with this in mind. Just stay away from mesothelioma sites. You know nothing about it and the web does not need more pollution (Maybe you do know something about it, in that case, by all means write away!).

Make a site about something you love. Something that is not a chore. Make a site that is a pleasure to update.

louie

AdSense has lost its quality due to either too many websites are using it or users are getting used to "Google Ads" and don't click anymore unless the ad quality is there

Saying that it is worth having one than none. It doesn't cost anything and as you can see in Tesco stores "Every Little Helps"

Adulu

Any tips?

https://adwords.google.com/select/TrafficEstimatorSandbox
here, the tool can query how worth of keywords

Status
Not open for further replies.