Status
Not open for further replies.

link8r

Just my opinion: Looks like spam/affiliate marketing at its worst - I hate these types of sites with a passion.

gospel1

Hi link8r,

Thanks for your opinion. Unfortunately I don't appreciate your reference "looks like spam/affiliate marketing at its worse". This is a very judgemental opinion without having knowledge of the site. Yes it is an affiliate marketing site and is certainly not a spam site. There is no deceptiveness whatsoever. The ebook on offer is of exceptional quality and there is a 30 day money back guarantee.

Satanta

Unfortunately I don't appreciate your reference "looks like spam/affiliate marketing at its worse".
"However we must warn you - you may not like what people have to say - so please bring a thick skin!" < If you ask for honest opinions, you'll get honest replies.

This is a very judgemental opinion without having knowledge of the site.
Users visiting the site won't take the time to gain knowledge of it. They will form an initial opinion of it based on the limited information you provide at a glance and decide whether to continue using the site (I feel bad referring to it as a 'site', it's a page really) based on that.

At the moment, the reaction that many will have to the site is exactly as link8r has mentioned. It has a standard 90's squeeze page layout, the same one most of us have seen on thousands of cheap sites. From the 800 pixel width layout formatting right down to the tacky yellow highlighting, it screams "spammy affiliate marketing". Change the product/words, the specific colours and the images chosen and I've seen that site so many times it makes me want to cry.

So, whether you appreciate the reference or not, it's one that I believe is 100% correct.

link8r

Thanks for your opinion. Unfortunately I don't appreciate your reference "looks like spam/affiliate marketing at its worse".

Simple: Don't ask for my opinion next time. "I'd like your opinion on my site but now that I don't agree with it I don't want it anymore" ?

This is a very judgemental opinion without having knowledge of the site. Yes it is an affiliate marketing site and is certainly not a spam site. There is no deceptiveness whatsoever. The ebook on offer is of exceptional quality and there is a 30 day money back guarantee.

Most people who send mailshots probably don't think they're creating spam either. I didn't say your site was a scam. One man's fine cut of beef is another man's can of spam - its opinion and it depends on who's point of view you're asking.

I really don't like sites like these, the products or the model. Yes, that's my opinion. It's nothing personal - if someone else had posted it, I'd have given the same feedback.

Exceptional Quality - just means the quality is not the same as something else. Fluff. And that's your opinion :)

Happy Hunting.

tricky_d

Hi link8r,

Thanks for your opinion. Unfortunately I don't appreciate your reference "looks like spam/affiliate marketing at its worse". This is a very judgemental opinion without having knowledge of the site. Yes it is an affiliate marketing site and is certainly not a spam site. There is no deceptiveness whatsoever. The ebook on offer is of exceptional quality and there is a 30 day money back guarantee.

The Charter for this forum says:
If you submit your site for site review it will receive critique.
If you do not want critique please do not submit it
So expect judgement, including negatives which you said you would appreciate.

As for deceptiveness and spammy affiliate marketing, seeing as a few of your Links Partners point to your own sites, it smells.

Don't like this at all.

Sphynx

If you receive critique from developers so painful then maybe you will fix minimum requirements by articleofmarketing.com | Website review of articleofmarketing.com by WooRank

Believe me, you will be happy, if you will get 50 users per day from google, because your text is original only 3% and rest text is same as wwwbeginarticlemarketing.com and wwwmikepaetzold.com/unstoppable.html Minimum- change your text using simonizes. Because, after last google panda updates (13.04.2011) so many websites will loose traffic for duplicated content.

Status
Not open for further replies.