Follow The Site On Your Mobile Easily!

Status
Not open for further replies.

mneylon

Administrator
Staff member
I've enabled Forum Runner on this site.

Forum Runner is an app for both Android and iPhone which allows you to easily read and receive push notifications from enabled forums

It comes in two flavours - the free one (Forum Runner Free - vBulletin and phpBB Forum Reader for iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad on the iTunes App Store) allows you to follow any forum you're a member of, while the paid one (Forum Runner - vBulletin and phpBB Forum Reader for iPhone, iPod touch and iPad on the iTunes App Store) lets you post and do a lot more

Other sites using it include:

Politics.ie - The Irish Politics Website
thumped.com
TotalOpel - Opel Owners Club of Ireland
Political World Irish Politics Forum & International Politics Forum

mneylon

Administrator
Staff member
The plugin has been upgraded to the most recent version.
If you're using it let me know :)

BobG

Howdy,

As I've now got an android toy to play with I thought I'd give the forum runner (free version) a go and I have to say it's a nice little app, could prove to be very handy, so yes, I'm using it :)
cheers for the heads up

mneylon

Administrator
Staff member
Howdy,

As I've now got an android toy to play with I thought I'd give the forum runner (free version) a go and I have to say it's a nice little app, could prove to be very handy, so yes, I'm using it :)
cheers for the heads up
Cool :)
The more people using it the better :)
I installed it on here because I seem to be spending a lot of time in airports and will probably shove it on a few other Vbulletin installs I have, so that I can keep an eye on things when I'm "out and about"

Status
Not open for further replies.