Status
Not open for further replies.

gav240z

Web Analytics

I'd like to see a Web Analytics section for discussing Google Analytics and other stats programs.

Although technically you could place this under Online Marketing.

mneylon

Administrator
Staff member
I'd like to see a Web Analytics section for discussing Google Analytics and other stats programs.

Although technically you could place this under Online Marketing.

If I made it a sub-forum of online marketing for the moment would you be a happy bunny?

gav240z

Analytics.

If I made it a sub-forum of online marketing for the moment would you be a happy bunny?

haha. Well I think its an important part of online marketing. Perhaps the most powerful, but most misunderstood.

I understand if you don't want too may categories. I just spent 2 - 3 days cleaning up one of my own forums and consolidating sections to make it more user friendly. Sometimes too many options is a bad thing.

You could always do a community vote (poll)?

I wonder if others would use it, or if its just me :).

Forbairt

Teaching / Designing / Developing
Personally I don't know ... is there really need for a separate sub forum for it ?

As it stands I really wasn't sure why the extra affiliate marketing sub forums were put in.

There seems to be a core user group of 30 - 50 people ... and then I guess all the others that lurk :p ... as such ... more forums / sub forums seem unnecessary ? but as you said maybe a vote is in order

Status
Not open for further replies.