Status
Not open for further replies.

koconnor

Over the past month or so I have been keeping track of advertisers using PPC (Google) for certain keyword phrases.

I monitor these adverts and keyword phrase combos for around thirty days and use it as a strong indication that whoever is using the PPC adwords, then the keyword phrase is more likely than not working for them.

I ignore the larger financial institutions who are advertising and focus on the smaller firms who I am hoping, are watching their budgets and acting on CTR and amend accordingly.

If anyone is interested in a spreadsheet I have for mortgage based keywords, PM me and I'll email it over to you.

Kevin.

Redfly

If anyone is interested in a spreadsheet I have for mortgage based keywords, PM me and I'll email it over to you.

Kevin.

Whats the catch? Do I have to give you my first born?

;)

Just kidding. That's a seriously generous offer.
Can I avail of this offer?

koconnor

Whats the catch? Do I have to give you my first born?

;)

Just kidding. That's a seriously generous offer.
Can I avail of this offer?

You most certainly can.

Just running another session of it for today and will email it to you shortly.

koconnor

All,

The link to the spreadsheet is here

It was too big to upload.

There are only a few days worth of data on it. My remote machine which runs these checks is unavailable to me at the moment. Either way I think you will get a good gist of how powerful this spreadsheet can be when the data is over a longer period of time.

I have added filters to it for you, and you can sort them by website, if you want. You can also see which ones are affiliate links and which ones are run by the site owners.

I have a hosting one too, there is more data on this one.

Enjoy,

Kevin

koconnor

All,

I wil have a spreadsheet with more data available in a matter of days. Sorry there wasnt a whole lot on that one, but I hope it gives and indication of who is advertising for what keywords.

koconnor

Ok,

Hosting spreadsheet is here

Download and unzip.
I have added filters to it. The best thing to do to get an idea how powerful this is, is sort by Found and choose Affiliate.

This way you can see what adverts and descriptions affiliates are using to promote that specific hosting company.

The more days it's been there, the better the likelyhood it's a profitable keyword/phrase and adwords combination.

You may wonder during these dates did the advert run continually... I don't have that information in that spreadsheet, it is a seperate page and needs to be generated for each particular keyword phrase.

If anyone wants me to generate one of these types of reports I will do it for you for thirty days. I do this as a service for my clients and will be willing to do a pro bono for a few of you to demonstrate the effectiveness of this, if you are interested.

Kevin

koconnor

This is NOT an advertising forum

If you want to advertise goods / services please do so in the correct forum

So rather than me saying to Gavin I would PM him about prices, I should have just done so? If this is the case you will see Gavin asked directly in the forum:

"What type of costs would be assigned?

Thanks for the hosting report, will come in very useful. :D"

For the benefit of any potential forum members I replied stating I would PM him. Others would them PM me if they were interested.

mneylon

Administrator
Staff member
For the benefit of any potential forum members I replied stating I would PM him. Others would them PM me if they were interested.

Which appears to me that you are trying to circumvent the forum rules.

I don't have an issue with people advertising on the correct forum

Status
Not open for further replies.