3-way link exchanges

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alhazred De Sane

Ever since Matt Cutts blogged about Google's antipathy towards paid links I've noticed that I'm receiving more and more link exchange requests for 3 way links. I'm not personally keen on 3-way linking, purely because they are just that little bit more difficult to keep track of. With a standard link exchange you can check whether the site you've exchanged with has kept your link back up by simply viewing their links page, but with in a 3-way there's the problem of knowing where the other link actually is: you need to keep a separate document where the url of the site you are linking to is followed by the url of the site linking back. Pure laziness, I know, but that's one too many steps for me.

What is everyone else's opinion on this?

pooja

Hi sir,

Well i must appreciate your views on 3-way link exchanging but i think the guarantee of your link will be there on third site is where??. Many people remove your link within 2 weeks or 3 so whats the fun of this ??? better to go for give n take action ... what u say about this... as i already experience these types of problems many folds...

Thanks

John peterr

Hi

If you think that 3 way link exchange fetch your site more than the reciprocal link exchange you should do put some extra efforts in keeping the track whether your link is there are not.

marshtric

SeoZar provides a free automated 3 way link exchange, search engine rankings optimization, and web site/blog seo tools. Free 3 way links exchange

John peterr

Hi
This is the issue is every one is facing,bur there is no other option and u have to track the link on a regular basis

Status
Not open for further replies.