Affiliate programs directory - more than 2000 sites

Status
Not open for further replies.

iqsys

I am preparing world biggest affiliate directory :) now i have about 2000 affiliate programs in database. Half is from Europe, hundreds affiliate programs are international and hundreds from another continents. All affiliate programs are in categories and with detailed informations.

IeAffiliate - Affiliate Programs, Irish and British Affiliate Programs - Irish version

Please write questions, criticisms, whatever and if necessary what programs do you want to :)

synapsis

Definitely an interesting concept but there's a lot of heavy hitters out there in the affiliate world who I'm sure have been at it for a long time just gobbling up these affiliate programs. Definitely is a good start though. I really like how its setup but I would recommend doing something different in the "Last Added" portion of the site. There's a noticeable decline in any real value to the content because most review's are just a 2 words, which doesn't make any of the products look convincing. If anything it just bloats the site with useless information. Try getting some real reviews up there.

Status
Not open for further replies.