Status
Not open for further replies.

Lottoplus

Is it possible to make any money from Affiliate websites??, there seems to be alot out there and was going to build one if I thought it would be worth it as I have a good domain for the Irish Market in webdesign.

I Would have to customise the website to give it an original free and put a good bit of work into it to make it the way I want to.Something along the lines of www perfectory.com
Any experiences of building this kind of website is welcome.

babyboy808

Short answer: YES.

I have created one a few months ago and the results have been very surprising (in a good way) - Just try to be different and don't do what everybody else does.

Fintan

You can make serious money with affiliate websites, however, you also have to be prepared to put in a lot of work.

Drang3d

IT is possible to make money with Affiliate Sites. Most of the offers on the Affiliate Networks are aimed at the US, Canada or the U.K., so you have to be able to provide sales from their target demographic. TradeDoubler and Webgains.ie run affiliate offers for Irish Companies

peter airey

Viking Direct I.E

We currently manage the Viking Direct (Office Depot) I.E program on the Tradedoubler and Webgains network here in the U.K.

For more information about this program or the other top retail merchants please contact me.

Regards,
Peter Airey
Affiliate Account Manager
Peter.Airey@summitmedia.com

Status
Not open for further replies.