Status
Not open for further replies.

paul

Ninja
Nice site and colours. I do think the "Contact Us / Email Dublin Office / Navan / Cavan" which is purple on purple is a bit hard to see (and I'm only a young guy). And maybe a contact form on Pat McGovern & Associates - Contact Us would be a good idea.

davidbehan

Cheers paul. I didn't want those links standing out too much on the left. I'll be adding in a feedback form once I work out where to put it on that page. Thanks.

louie

Nice design.
I think the top part of the page is actually taking to much space.
Looking at about us i didn't realise clicking on the name actually there are changes on the page until i scroll down.

gary.b

Yes. I really like the colours. But the contact links (purple on purple??) are hard to read.

kjt

I'm not too fond of the site. Maybe it's just the purple. I feel the buttons are far too frontpage-like.

davidbehan

Hi kjt. I have actually hidden the preview of the site since yesterday cause Google picked it up and it wasn't ready to be indexed yet. I think you did a review of the old site. If you want to take a look, you need to type newsite.asp after http://www.patmcgovern.ie/

This will give you access to the new site but hide it from the search engines. :D

Rgds, Dave

Redfly

Dave, I should have commented when it was live but I think it looks brilliant.

You did a great job with the purple and it has a very contemporary feel. I'm sure the client is more than happy.

davidbehan

Cheers Dave. Your feedback always appreciated. Pity your not around tomorrow. Must try and meet up at some event when you're back in the country and I can pick your brains on getting the #1 spot for "web design ireland" in google! :D

Redfly

Cheers Dave. Your feedback always appreciated. Pity your not around tomorrow. Must try and meet up at some event when you're back in the country and I can pick your brains on getting the #1 spot for "web design ireland" in google! :D

HAHAHA, you can have it!

I'll be back in June.Hopefully there will be a barcamp in Cork or Galway I can get to. If you're hitting SES in California or Pubcon in Vegas, let me know too :)

davidbehan

Next barcamp is september I think and it's in Galway. I'll be definately at that one. Unfortunately my trips over the pond have been exhausted for this year. Won't be going back til March next year but that won't involve much work as I'll be on a stag. :D

davidbehan

Status
Not open for further replies.