Any New Year's Resolutions?

Status
Not open for further replies.

louie

we always do, but the question is, has anyone really achieve last year resolutions?

Forbairt

Teaching / Designing / Developing
work related ...

- Charge more releastically :D ..
- Work less :D
- Standard Working hours (last year its really killed me) not to mention ending up with a serious lack of motivation when working all the time.
- Devote time for training (not just on the job learning so to speak)
- Be more proactive

personal
- Eat healthier (no pizza's)
- No Beer
- Take up german properly
- Move country
- Get Fit
- No more red bull / boost / kick / coke / caffeine products ... it really takes it toll on me after a while :D

All ... possible ... all releastic in my mind ... just have to get into the right mind set for it all

oh yeah .. should sell my dvd collection as well .. as I don't want to be stuck with a whole stack of them later on similar to cd collection / vhs :)

TheMenace

• Get to the gym at least 4 times a week
  • Healthy diet
  • Limit boozy nights out to twice a month maximum
  • Tighten up on 'want to have' skills (namely AJAX and Ruby)
  • Work hard at business acquisition and building business

gav240z

Realistic yeah :)

My resolutions are:
1.) Join a band and get more involved with music. My gf bought me guitar lessons - have been teaching myself till now. I love music and want to be able to sight read :).

2.) I'm a gym junkie already go 3-4 times a week, but I think I should start working more with lower body exercises, I spend too much time on upper body :).

3.) Make more money - I'm always broke it seems, but that happens when you move out of home and to another country. Ahhh independence but at a cost.

4.) Meet new people and travel more! :) The reason I came to Europe to work was to travel and get out of my comfort zone. Just got back from NYE in Denmark so I guess I'm doing ok so far :).

5.) When it comes to work, I want to spend less time procrastinating and more time being productive. This means more time planning and organising and less time browsing websites at work. :) Perhaps I'm not the only guilty one of this :).

All I can think of so far.

Status
Not open for further replies.