anyone experience random authorised payments not getting deposited into bank A/C

Status
Not open for further replies.

tom182

Have a cart up an running for the past 5 months and decided to reconcile my BOI online statement with my Realex Payments, I noticed almost £500 is missing from my bank a/c, as the money never made it into the account.
Realex say there was no problem with authorisations, Elavon say they did everything correctly and sent money to bank (payment codes etc), BOI initially said 'nothing to do with us, never got the instruction to lodge' WTF guys????? I was told today that the Bank are 'looking' into it. So annoying when each member says ' hey not my fault go ask the other guy....... :distrust::distrust:

Has anything like this happened to anyone here?

Regards
T

mneylon

Administrator
Staff member
Can you see when the missing funds went missing? ie.. was it linked to a specific day or did the 500 go missing over time

tom182

I downloaded the realex reports and they are all on different dates, from July to Dec. Very Strange and annoying , will see what they (BOI) say tomorrow

achieve

I had a client that went life a couple of weeks back, and Elavon were paying money into another client's account. Not good!

tom182

Ans: Elevaon took their charges out of my payments in before they landed in my account without any papertrail/notification/etc. Hence not missing money just they have a seriously f%^%& up way of doing their charges.

Status
Not open for further replies.