Status
Not open for further replies.

Seanybyrne

Hi guys,

Hope all is well....

I'm just wondering if there are any advanced affiliate marketers here on this forum?

I am interested to get to know these people...

Please PM me if you are an affiliate marketer.

Many thanks,

I look forward to hearing from you...

Sean

mneylon

Administrator
Staff member
Why don't you browse the forums a bit? You'll soon see who is doing what.
It's unlikely that anyone who is serious about affiliate marketing (or anything else) is going to start PMing you "out of the blue"

Forbairt

Teaching / Designing / Developing
Why don't you browse the forums a bit? You'll soon see who is doing what.
It's unlikely that anyone who is serious about affiliate marketing (or anything else) is going to start PMing you "out of the blue"

Especially when you don't really introduce yourself ... your motives ... who you work for ...

Seanybyrne

Hi Guys,

Well.....

I have made posts on several forums before looking for other affiliate marketers. I have also asked them within my post to PM to get in contact. Its seems to have worked pretty well with regards to making contact with other affiliate marketers. That is why I have used this method again... Perhaps it doesnt work like this on this forum?

I thought by making a post in the "online marketing discussion" forum, I would make contact with other affiliate marketers. I'd feel more comfortable introducing myself and my motives once I get in touch with the people I am looking for...

Thanks,

Sean

paul

Ninja
I've done affiliate marketing. It's great fun. But nothing on a BIG scale.

I've just start to try market leverage at the moment.

scoby

I'm trying to earn by affiliate marketing at the moment.

I'm not working for any company, just myself.
My plan is to set up sites that review/discuss products and then earn a commission when someone buys through one of my links.

I'm on a budget ( a small one ;) ) but I'd eventually like to be using PPC from adwords yahoo etc to make a better return in a shorter time.

In the meantime I'm writing articles to make the most of the long tail traffic.

It's not easy and I've a long way to go but hearing about any local experience would be great.

okeeffem

Hi Paul,

I recently launched an affiliate system called Travel Affiliate travelaffiliate.ie]TravelAffiliate - Irelands Dedicated TravelAffiliate Programme![/url], we offer commissions as follows 7.5% on worldwide hotels, €20 on sunholidays, €5 on flights etc... there's a great range of creative from search forms, banners, text links etc...
Please feel free to contact me if you wish to discuss something in particular regarding affiliate marketing,

Thanks
Michelle

mneylon

Administrator
Staff member
Hi Paul,

I recently launched an affiliate system called Travel Affiliate TravelAffiliate - Irelands Dedicated TravelAffiliate Programme!, we offer commissions as follows 7.5% on worldwide hotels, €20 on sunholidays, €5 on flights etc... there's a great range of creative from search forms, banners, text links etc...
Please feel free to contact me if you wish to discuss something in particular regarding affiliate marketing,

Thanks
Michelle

I think there's been a few posts about your company already - I'd recommend searching the forum

DanTheMan

Anyone used Regnow.coim ? (over 25,000 software titles available in both the direct purchase and try-before-you-buy formats). Wondering if anyone has any experience with them? Do they payout on time etc....

peter airey

I am an Affiliate Account manager based in the UK for a top agency.

I currently manage the Viking Direct programs in Ireland and the UK.

Contact me if you would like any information

Regards
Peter

harrybusiness

There are many things that you can learn as an affiliate marketer simplest include how to find desperate buyers, find out what they are looking for, and give it to them, that's how simplified affiliate marketing should be.

kflanagan28

I have started to dabble somewhat in affiliate from an IM point of view. From an SEO point of view I am interested in niche and affiliate stuff. The problem with this is information overload. I follow most of the big IM marketers in these spaces and they are constantly releasing products .... all of them promise to make you rich in about 5 seconds ...

Status
Not open for further replies.