Status
Not open for further replies.

jogoeire

Hi Guys,
Of all the web services one can provide Backlink Building (SEO) seems the hardest to outsource

A: No one enjoys doing it.
B: Outsourcing to India(etc) mostly doesn't work as theres a language element involved.
C: Its actually a creative thing making up all that BS when posting to forums/blogs (creative in a bad way).
D: It takes a long time to add just a few links making it extremely unrewarding work.
E: Its really hard to track if the work has been done properly.
F: Providers, even in lands far off, seem unusually expensive.
G: Its hard communicating the value of what your doing to customers

Ok maybe the last point is just complaining. But my questions is... does anyone have any advice for sourcing this horrible work? I sometimes wish Google would change their algorithm so Backlink Building didnt work!!!

Rob

Dara

Rob,
this is what makes seo so much fun!:mad: The best and only advise with regards link building from what you have pointed out is-nobody can do it better than yourself IMO. Its a slow painful process that can take quite some time to bear fruit but IF your serious its a must. I don't think there are any magic solutions or shortcuts. Remember 1 good link is worth a 1000 of those crappy outsourced ones.

jogoeire

Its good to hear an outside opinion on this even if it confirms the worst. I think the only answer is to find a hard up hard working irish student who wants to earn a few sheckles. Thanks for your reply.

Dara

Its good to hear an outside opinion on this even if it confirms the worst. I think the only answer is to find a hard up hard working irish student who wants to earn a few sheckles. Thanks for your reply.
Pay peamuts= get monkeys -your modis aperandi is flawed be they Indian, Irish, Chineese or from elsewhere.... IF you serious about link building do it yourself. Call potential partners, nail the sale (link).. Forget expecting others to do it for you. Link building is THE core part of seo and forget expecting someone else to get into the trenches for you if you wont yourself. Yip its a pain in the arse but thinking other "monkeys" will do the job you want/need effectivly-well thats not feasible.

Whats your website anyway?

MayaLocke

I think tracking is the most difficult part. You really need to have a level of trust in the person, because not all links will show up, yet they spent the time submitting etc...

kflanagan28

It really is about defining each of your link building strategies into a set of processes and knowing how to measure each one. You can def outsource some parts if they are defined in a certain manner. I am doing this for a more mundane part of link building and it works great. For the more inventive part, I look to put a strategy together and leverage other people i.e. article writers, syndication services etc.

Link building can be a lot of hard work though, that's for sure ..

gbonnet

kflanagan28 :
I'm off topic there, but I really like your blog!

Btw, the link in your sig is wrong, you're missing the http://

kflanagan28

Hey Gbonnet,

I replied to you yesterday evening saying thanks for the below. Not sure why it didn't appear ... anyhow ... THANKS !!

dylangle3

give it to me I have team to do that!

I like SEO/link building as I consider it as challenge to see the site climbing to the top...

:)

AAA

to: jogoeire

You can do they way I did, here is the strategy:

1. You only link to sites which already provided link to you. (this you can achive thourgh "link directories")

2. After confirming that the other websites has your link on his/her site, you place your their link + together with a link which point to your link on their website, make it a dot or any other symbol, I personaly use " <> " and have this symbol anchored.

3. Once in a month you can check you reciprocal links ;)

waterwizz

maybe link building software is the key to helping track down potential link partners along with hiring an office lass on 10 euros an hour to work away on a few hundred hours of emailing and phone calls to build up the links you want ?

Sphynx

That is hard only in the first few years... later you will get experience :)

write my PM with you domain, and ill check, how can i will help you.

Beaker123

Linking is easy with the right tools and ability to use them

Btw this is my first post so hello everyone.
Backlinking is very easy with the right tools and the know how to use them.

link8r

So if Google didn't use a 3rd party system - then websites just rank on keyword use? are we back to density? Do you have to put in the word hosting 6000 times more than your competitor on your home page?

Sphynx

Sorry, Google has aroud 200 factors, not only density of keywords on your page. As well you have to keep balance in all you SEO strategy, otherwise Google has filters A30, A50, A70 and next step is... bann

Backlink tools is good help, but not all links is good ;) Sometimes we just waist time and later we see that 10 backlinks from high authority website is better as 500 backlinks , automatically submitted with some one tool. And, if you get that 500 in wrong way- you are under filter in the Google.( some filters is only for english websites)

Knowledge and experience the first tool :)

Sphynx

Its better to do it yourself, because you don't know where the SEO Team will build backlinks to your website, and in case if the backlinks are build with the bad websites then your site will be out of the search engine.

You are right. Very important theme, trust and authority of websites, where you add your backlink. But before you start to build backlinks, don't forget optimize your website, only then research keywords ( if your website is new and have competitive niche and keywords, then use "Long tail" keywords and you will get traffic more quickly). Google says , that every day is new long tail keywords about 19-25% ...

For keyword analysis i use Market Samurai and Keyword Elite tools.

Beaker123

Backlink tools is good help, but not all links is good Sometimes we just waist time and later we see that 10 backlinks from high authority website is better as 500 backlinks , automatically submitted with some one tool. And, if you get that 500 in wrong way- you are under filter in the Google.( some filters is only for english websites)

Knowledge and experience the first tool

500? your joking... i was implying more like 500k and 20k PR 5+ included, all filtered for safety and set in a wheel to avoid sandboxing. (sandboxing doesnt last long anyway) and you could throw in a few hundred thousand social media links too.

Knowledge and experience is the best tool :)

Status
Not open for further replies.