Status
Not open for further replies.

mneylon

Administrator
Staff member
Post cool sites that you've found here.

If you want people to review your site please start a new thread

lostie

Heres a nice one i found that has me coming back to it every day, Giveaway of the Day - free licensed software daily - It has a different software product everyday, fully functional, legal and licensed, available to dowload totally free of charge for one day only. The companies offer their software free for one day only to see what the general feedback from the downloaders is. A lot of the stuff they have are just the ususal small applications like file converters etc, but occasionally they have some really handy tools and top software names. Worth a daily visit anyway.

darsh999

i really like the color combinations nd the elegant design of most of the sites here..

nd to add the cherry on the cake.. they are informative too!

m83

Working as an engineer in the manufacturing industry I very regularly have to use completely horrendous websites but one day I came across this beauty. Nearly half a million products and it works like a charm.

McMaster-Carr

PS Whats the architecture behind it? I'm new to this game.

m83

Trust me, once you use it you'll soon see just how good it is. It just works extremely well for the end user, ie me. I've no problem with the frames on my end.

mneylon

Administrator
Staff member
It may not be aesthetically pleasing, but if it works for the target audience ....

Gavin

It works fine under IE and I could see its uses but with FireFox its impossible to see the top frame, on my end anyway.

m83

It works fine under IE and I could see its uses but with FireFox its impossible to see the top frame, on my end anyway.

I just checked it out with Firefox, I was using IE7. I can see the top frame no problem but clicking on the images opens them in a new window rather than in IE7 where they magnify and the surrounding text nudges over to accomadate. Strange...

Status
Not open for further replies.