Customer wants to pay invoices online

Status
Not open for further replies.

deefed

Hi I look after a website and the owner would like customers to be able to pay their bills online somehow. I havent seen anythnig that can do this - do you know if there is something available he is not selling just taking payment for invoices that customers would have recevied. Any help greatly appreciated.

K

Kieran

Hi I look after a website and the owner would like customers to be able to pay their bills online somehow. I havent seen anythnig that can do this - do you know if there is something available he is not selling just taking payment for invoices that customers would have recevied. Any help greatly appreciated.

There are a ton of sites that allow you generate online invoices. I use Freshbooks for my customer invoices and estimates and it has a Paypal link and my clients for smaller bills love it s it savs them doing and EFT or writing a cheque.

If he wants an online payment solution on the site then some form of Paypal integration / development that could be done.

mneylon

Administrator
Staff member
Freshbooks is an excellent solution and can handle recurring invoices and has integration out of the box with Paypal and a few other payment options.

Status
Not open for further replies.