Status
Not open for further replies.

seodublin

If your looking for some serious directories that have credible standing my advice would be to submit to Dmoz, Yahoo Directory, Business.com and Best of the Web. That will get you started in the right direction.

MWick

I would recommend that you manually add your site to a few high ranked directories and do not use those auto submissions services.

Niche

There are several semi-automated directory submission services. easysubmits is one that readily comes to mind. But directory submissions are so hit or miss

Try article marketing and forum participation

writerlyderv

directory submissions

Hi

I've just joined a new Irish directory called shopin.ie, which lets you submit news with your listing. You submit keyword tags with your news and they use this to help propel you into the high rankings in Google.

Derbhile

businesscredit

You can find lots of free directories online. For me, I prefer manual submission than by using an automatic software submitter.

waynewex

If you do a quick google search for "free one-way directories", you should find a nice few directories to submit your website to. DMOZ is the first that you should submit it to - however it can take months to get included.

Aves

Avoid companies that offer submission to 200+ directories for a few dollars. They use automated software. It could do your site more harm than good.

The best thing you can do is submit to niche directories. Search for the following in Google:

keyword + submit url
keyword + directory
keyword + add url

replacing keyword with your product or service.

As mentioned already, Dmoz is important to get into but notoriously difficult. However, it can be used to find reputable directories by googling:

site:dmoz.org/*/directories

This will give you a list of dmoz pages with details of directories. It they were accepted into dmoz then you would hope they are good quality.

paddy12

If you are ading your web site to Directorys only add to irish Directorys you will come across thousands of directorys on the internet 90% of these directorys are worthless and will damage your web site and are very bad for seo.

If you are ading your web site to Directorys only add to irish Directorys you will come across thousands of directorys on the internet 90% of these directorys are worthless and will damage your web site and are very bad for seo.

Paddy, I think that you have over stated things a bit when you claim "will damage your web site and are very bad for seo." You also don't need to be country specific. But the fact remains if the directory is not human edited it is basically only a link farm and is useless for just about anything useful.

AnthonyBeldt

hey i strongly recommend you to use raj promotions directory submission service, their price is cheap and they do the work in within time frame.

didmac0

Hi Friends,

hello every one

I am new in seo any one please tell me how can i add my site to seo directory?

Thanks in advance

Directory submission very easy to submission. If you are submitted directory, first you have the directory submission list.

If you have then you have the some related keyword to your site and also some description,meta description, meta keywords etc...

Then you have submitted directory list.

Thanks...
didmac

Website Marketing Agency | Targeted Website Traffic

Status
Not open for further replies.