Status
Not open for further replies.

sampatrick

I have submitted more than 10 sites in relavent category in DMOZ before 2 years ago even if yet not get listing. so i does not seems to say it will listed within 2 years or more, it will depends upon Algorithm of DMOZ.

B

bosmolskate

DMOZ is the slowest response system ever. It is not worth the time and effort and the COSTS!

MPC

I've got 5 emails of replies to threads from you and they are all worthless. What exactly are the costs associated with dmoz?

elchefe

I've got 5 emails of replies to threads from you and they are all worthless. What exactly are the costs associated with dmoz?

I wasn't aware of any costs unless you have tried to bribe the editors.
DMOZ is a piece of crap (excuse my language). To get listed there is pure luck. I have a very popular website and I have submitted it countless of times and it was never accepted. Under the category I submitted, I see crappy websites that have no authority and are unknown by most.

Wild Thing

i wasn't aware of any costs unless you have tried to bribe the editors.
Dmoz is a piece of crap (excuse my language). To get listed there is pure luck. I have a very popular website and i have submitted it countless of times and it was never accepted. Under the category i submitted, i see crappy websites that have no authority and are unknown by most.

agreed!

WoW

Anybody out there having difficulty registering on dmoz? Must say i find it incredibly frustrating for something that should be so simple?

Status
Not open for further replies.