Do you optimize all of your pages?

Status
Not open for further replies.

shivbrown

I like to seo all my pages well try to, i find the more content and work i do the more sells i get.

Busarus

a call to action doesn't necessarily have to be selling something bk
it could be a call to subscribe to your newsletter or forums

a call to action doesn't necessarily have to be selling something bk
it could be a call to subscribe to your newsletter or forums

That is exactly right... From my perspective even a newsletter registration is a sale... You sold yourself and your ideas and some buys into your newsletter by signing up...

A call to action is simply a way to encourage someone do complete your desired visitor action. So while not all website sell directly or indirectly the vast majority do... It called business... And if you want someone to accomplish something on your website you really need to ask them to do it...

And a "Buy Now" button doesn't cut it as a call to action.

cal

You definitely should. I think that its a way of thinking. If you say to yourself I will optimise one or two pages, then this makes for a sloppy methodology. Only by doing things the right way will you get something to pay off. There are no (or very few) shortcuts.

rickyanderson

Re: Hi every one

Hi this is ricky, I say yes for this question. we have to do optimization for all the pages of the site. we cant get good results if we are going to do optimization for limited pages.:)

Hafsoh

Getting links to and from other websites especially pages of same niche to all areas of your website will favor your site.

You definitely should. I think that its a way of thinking. If you say to yourself I will optimise one or two pages, then this makes for a sloppy methodology. Only by doing things the right way will you get something to pay off. There are no (or very few) shortcuts.

I would definitely agree.

link8r

I sometimes divide larger sites by creating individual site-maps (XML & User) for each main section. Also, some pages become ranked through "natural selection" and it's better to optimise other pages to become the entry page instead - therefore creating a better user experience (if the experience requires a number of steps).

Having a user land on Page X and forcing them to Page Y could violate the Google rule - don't develop pages specifically for search engines - pages should work the same way for both. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.