Feedback on www.flexitimers.com BETA

Status
Not open for further replies.

davkell

Just got an error:

Sys.WebForms.PageRequestManagerParserErrorException: The message received from the server could not be parsed. Common causes for this error are when the response is modified by calls to Response.Write(), response filters, HttpModules, or server trace is enabled.

Details: Error parsing near '#206" title="Trainin'

__

Happened after a search on the Homepage for "IT/Software Dev" jobs, all categories, in Ireland, All areas. On the results page, I changed the Career Category to "Business / Management", searched, and got that message in an alert...

davkell

And another one:

Sys.WebForms.PageRequestManagerServerErrorException: An unknown error occurred while processing the request on the server. The status code returned from the server was: 0

Again, in an alert. Searching for "Creative / Design " jobs at this page: Flexitimers.com for Flexible Professionals : Part-time, freelance, project work & more

Edit:

Your search seems to be a bit off too - a search for sales/business development category in Ireland returns nothing, but a search for "All" in categories (for Ireland) returns a Marketing/Business Development Manager - I'd have thought this would fall under the Business Development Category?

andywozhere

I liked it :). Liked the design and found it easy to navigate. 350 Euros seems a bit steep for posting a job mind you :( (or maybe I'm just stingy).

n3tFl0w

Anytime I do a search Firefox 3.0 asks me if I want to save the password... oh and then the search didn't work.

Sys.WebForms.PageRequestManagerServerErrorExceptio n: An unknown error occurred while processing the request on the server. The status code returned from the server was: 0

Status
Not open for further replies.